- Locations: Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
- Duration: 5 Days
This intensive course is designed to help the candidate determine exactly where he/she is in the roadmap to CCIE success and to fill technology gaps through lecture.The class is approximately 60% lecture and 40% hands-on equipment.Upon completion of the technology lecture that includes best practices for applying the technology, the candidate completes labs based on that technology.
Classes are limited to ten students with each student having his own pod of equipment that contains the same types of hardware and software versions available on the real CCIE R&S lab exam.
Since the exam requires a comprehensive understanding of using Cisco equipment to fulfill complex internetworking tasks, the candidate must have a thorough understanding of the technologies and how to implement those technologies on Cisco equipment – thus the hands-on skills based CCIE lab exam. This cannot be accomplished through memorization of Cisco commands or having a vague understanding of the technology. Our approach allows the candidate to master both the technology knowledge and application knowledge to actually configure Cisco equipment.
This course is designed for:
- Network engineers that need be able to use an expert-level problem-solving process that includes options analysis to support complex network technologies and topologies.
- Network designers that design and support complex network technologies and topologies.
- Network Engineers starting the journey towards the CCIE R&S lab exam
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the Cisco 360 Learning Program for CCIE R&S and explain how it addresses expert-level networking issues
- Discuss your baseline status for Cisco CCIE® lab readiness
- Resolve expert-level core task analysis, configuration, and troubleshooting issues
- Resolve expert-level BGP issues from both a configuration and troubleshooting perspective
- Resolve expert-level MPLS L3 VPN configuration tasks.
- Resolve expert-level multicast task analysis, configuration, and troubleshooting issues
- Resolve expert-level IP connectivity issues regardless of whether they involve IPv4 or IPv6
- Resolve expert-level router MQC QoS task analysis, configuration, and troubleshooting issues
- Resolve expert-level multitopic core and advanced task analysis, configuration, and troubleshooting issues
Cisco 360 Learning Program for CCIE R&S
- Introducing the Cisco 360 Learning Program for CCIE R&S
- Preparing for the Cisco CCIE Lab Exam
Core Task Assessment
- Applying the Cisco 360 CCIE R&S Opening-Moves Strategy to Cisco CCIE Labs
- Analyzing the Cisco 360 CCIE R&S Assessment Results Report
Core Task Analysis and Configuration
- Resolving Frame Relay Tasks
- Resolving Ethernet Switching Tasks
- Resolving IGP Tasks
- Resolving Redistribution Tasks
BGP Task Analysis and Configuration
- Reviewing Basic BGP Operations
- Resolving Advanced BGP Tasks
MPLS Layer 3 VPNs
- Reviewing Basic MPLS VPN Operations
Multicast Task Analysis and Configuration
- Reviewing Basic Multicast Operations
- Resolving PIM Sparse Mode Multicast Tasks
Router MQC QoS Task Analysis and Configuration
- Reviewing MQC QoS and DiffServ
- Using DiffServ Tools
- Using Congestion Management and Avoidance Tools
- Identifying Strategies for Router MQC QoS Tasks
Cisco Catalyst Switch QoS Task Analysis and Configuration
- Ensuring QoS for the Catalyst 3560 Series Switch
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses