- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) v1.0 is an instructor-led training course presented by Cisco training partners to their end customers. This five-day course and 7.5 hours of self-paced e-learning is designed to help students prepare for Cisco CCNP® certification. The ROUTE course is a component of the CCNP curriculum. The ROUTE course is designed for network engineers with at least one year of professional work experience, who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Students will learn to plan, configure and verify the implementation of secure enterprise LAN and WAN routing solutions using a range of routing protocols. Course also covers configuration of solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers.
- Plan and document the configuration and verification of routing protocols and their optimization in enterprise networks.
- Identify the technologies, components, and metrics of EIGRP used to implement and verify EIGRP routing in diverse, large-scale internetworks based on requirements.
- Identify, analyze, and match OSPF multiarea routing functions and benefits for routing efficiencies in network operations in order to implement and verify OSPF routing in a complex enterprise network.
- Implement and verify a redistribution solution in a multi-protocol network that uses Cisco IOS features to control path selection and provides a loop-free topology according to a given network design and requirements.
- Evaluate common network performance issues and identify the tools needed to provide Layer 3 path control that uses Cisco IOS features to control the path.
- Implement and verify a Layer 3 solution using BGP to connect an enterprise network to a service provider.
- Module 0: Course Overview
- Module 1: Planning Routing Services
- Module 2: Implementing an EIGRP based Solution
- Module 3: Implementing a Scalable Multiarea Network OSPF based Solution
- Module 4: Implement an IPv4 based redistribution solution
- Module 5: Implement Path Control
- Module 6: Connecting an Enterprise Network to ISP Networks
- E-Learning ROUTE-01 of 3: Implement Path Control
- E-Learning ROUTE-02 of 3: Implementing IPv6
- E-Learning ROUTE-03 of 3: Implementing Routing Facilities for Branch Offices and Mobile Workers
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses