- Locations: 5 mesaha square , dokki
- Duration: 40 Hours
Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) certification is for senior network design engineers, senior analysts, and principal systems engineers, who discuss, design, and create advanced addressing and routing, security, data center, and IP multicast multi-layered enterprise architectures. This includes virtual private networking and wireless domains and it focuses on the design components of larger networks. The CCDP curriculum includes building scalable internetworks and multilayer-switched networks, and designing network service architecture.
The ROUTE course is designed for network engineers with at least one year of professional work experience, who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Students will learn to plan, configure and verify the implementation of secure enterprise LAN and WAN routing solutions using a range of routing protocols. Course also covers configuration of solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers.
Upon completing this course, the student will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Plan and document the configuration and verification of routing protocols and their optimization in enterprise networks.
- Identify the technologies, components, and metrics of EIGRP used to implement and verify EIGRP routing in perse, large-scale internetworks based on requirements.
- Identify, analyze, and match OSPF multiarea routing functions and benefits for routing efficiencies in network operations in order to implement and verify OSPF routing in a complex enterprise network.
- Implement and verify a redistribution solution in a multi-protocol network that uses Cisco IOS features to control path selection and provides a loop-free topology according to a given network design and requirements.
- Evaluate common network performance issues and identify the tools needed to provide Layer 3 path control that uses Cisco IOS features to control the path.
- Implement and verify a Layer 3 solution using BGP to connect an enterprise network to a service provider.
- Module 0: Course Overview
- Module 1: Planning Routing Services
- Module 2: Implementing an EIGRP based Solution
- Module 3: Implementing a Scalable Multiarea Network OSPF based Solution
- Module 4: Implement an IPv4 based redistribution solution
- Module 5: Implement Path Control
- Module 6: Connecting an Enterprise Network to ISP Networks
Who Should Attend
- Channel Partner / Reseller
About Computek Training Center
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses