- Duration: 16 hours of Training
- Timings 9 am to 5 pm
This course will enable participants to understand root cause analysis as a procedure for ascertaining and analyzing the causes of problems in an effort to determine what can be done to solve or prevent them. Consisting of lectures, practice, and role-playing, this course is designed to provide attendees with an in-depth understanding of how to analyze a system to identify the root causes of problems.
- Enhance problem solving effectiveness by providing a model for more deeply analyzing problem situations.
- Clarify the difference between analytical and creative thinking, and when each is most useful.
- Promote the ability to provide problem-solving support in situations where one is not an expert in the process or technology involved.
- Expand the range of tools available for analysis of problem situations.
Who should attend:
Quality, safety, risk, and reliability managers, process engineers, technicians, operations supervisors and personnel, process owners, occurrence investigators, analysts, maintenance directors, reliability professionals, and anyone who wants to improve their ability to solve recurring problems should attend this training. Manufacturing markets include core manufacturing markets in machinery and computer equipment, chemical and allied products, fabricated metals, electronics, transportation, and measurement/controlling industries. Service markets that could effectively leverage this course would include consulting/business services, financial services, wholesale/retail,transportation, utilities, and government.
Why Choose TransformEd?
TransformEd has been established primarily to satisfy the needs of Individuals, Institution and Industries through education, training and consulting. Many people reach a saturation in their career after sometime since the experiential knowledge is only limited to the opportunity available in the workplace. But few come out successfully because of their attention to looking at learning opportunities beyond the boundaries of the workplace.See all TransformEd courses