- Duration: 4 Days
- Timings Full Time, Full Time
The PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) ® credential recognizes demonstrated knowledge and expertise in the specialized area of assessing and identifying project risks while mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities. It is a solution to project management's increasing growth, complexity and diversity.
The key objectives of PMI-RMP® course are:
- Refresh understanding of the PMBOK® Guide
- Refresh understanding of the Practice Standard for Project Risk Management (PMI®)
- Learn tips and tricks to enhance the chance of success of achieving the PMI-RMP® on the first try.
This course will benefit anyone interested in learning the fundamentals of managing risk, or individuals preparing for PMI® Risk Management Professional certification exam
- Language: English / Arabic
- Instructor led, case studies, group discussion, group exercises, risk games, individual exercises, quiz's
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate's degree, or the global equivalent), with at least 4,500 hours of project risk management experience and 40 hours of project risk management education.
- A four-year degree (bachelor's degree or the global equivalent), with at least 3,000 hours of project risk management experience and 30 hours of project risk management education.
Performance-Based Learning Outcome
- Risk-related concepts from the PMI®'s perspective
- A solid framework for project risk management
- Essential information to prepare for the PMI-RMPSM certification exam
About Zeus Consulting
Zeus Consulting is a training provider covering a range of services in diverse fields such as IT, Quality Management, Service Management, Project Management, Compliance and Technology. With a diverse portfolio of clients in the Middle East region, we are professionals in education.
Our expertise comes from our elaborate know-how and experience with project, quality, risk, and service management. We also specialize in technology enablement and International Standards Compliance and reporting. Zeus stays up-to-date with emerging trends and has a network of experts constantly specializing and growing their skills to best provide our clients with current tools, techniques, methodologies, and technology. Additionally Zeus has a green branch emerging from its core focusing on helping businesses with sustainable initiatives and introducing innovative ways to capitalize on while culturally and environmentally sustaining themselves and the earth.
Zeus’s model is based on Internationally-recognized Best Practices that target three areas of business running: People, Process, and Technology. By incorporating best practices within these areas, Zeus has improved service delivery, productivity, and business operations of numerous well-renowned organizations.
Our expert knowledge and competencies in SFIA, TIPA, ITIL, PMI, PRINCE2, EFQM, GRI, and the likes of it along with our diverse experience with Arab Entities and Culture have rendered us a bigger market share in the Middle East over a short time.See all Zeus Consulting courses