This learning course also serves to help participants prepare for the Project Management Institute's (PMI®) Risk Management Professional (RPM®) exam with the understanding of project risk management according to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Guide - Fourth Edition.
Aligned with the PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®) certification, this course provides the skills to identify and measure risks in project development and implementation. You leam to quantify risks and create risk response strategies to deliver projects that meet stakeholder expectations.
- Chapter Two
- Chapter Three
- Chapter Six
- Chapter Seven
- Chapter Eight
Introduction : Principles & Concepts
Introduction to Project Risk Management Processes : Plan Risk Management : Identify Risk : Qualitative Risk Analysis : Quantitative Risk Analysis : Plan Risk Response
- Describe and understand all Risk Management defined processes, as outlined in the PMI® PMBOK® Guide Fourth Edition
- Gain the necessary information to prepare for the PMI® Project Risk Management Professional (PMI RMP) Certification Exam
- Use internationally-recognized best practices for managing project and operations risks.
- Apply risk management techniques to determine the true cost and schedule for projects and operations
- Demonstrate the impact of successful Risk Management to the organization
- Avoid common risk management pitfalls
- Describe Risk Management principles and techniques and how they apply to the day-to-day management ofprojects and operations
- Have a practical set of self-study techniques and bibliography of reference material
- Use common risk management terminology
- Be more focused and proactive about preventing problems, rather than just dealing with them as they occur
About Smart Link Academy
Smart link is a privately owned company with many years of experience in Egypt.
market share is continually increasing during such short period of time due to the team’s dynamism, management successful methodology and the high technical competence of its field team.
Smart link management strategy focused on continuous measurement of its customer satisfaction and their feedback considering
a certain criteria during selection process.
Smart link is specialized training Academy dedicated to providing international and tailored certificate training, consulting,
Management and out sourcing in Egypt.