- Price TBC
- Duration Monthly Sessions Available
- Locations Dubai, Sharjah...+3 more
PMI-RMP® certification validate the individuals expertise and competency in assessing and identifying project risk, mitigating threats and it fills the need for a specialist role in project risk management.
Project Management Institute (PMI®), USA
Project Manager, Project Engineer, Project Director or those who involve in project risk management or who are looking for PDU to renew their PMP credentials for another three years.
- Four years bachelor’s degree or global equivalent and 3000 hrs experience and 30 Hrs training
- High School diploma or diploma with 4500 hrs experience and 40 Hrs training
- Risk Communication
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Response Planning
- Risk Governance
Why choose IMTC?
We are a group of trained industy experts with a vast array of knowledge and skills in management training. By delivering quality training across the globe we benefit our clients through acheiving certification and attained knowledge as our top priority.
"Identifying, understanding and promoting the right international certification to the neediest by educating and training them in the right way to achieve their objectives"
To become the most customer preferred training provider in the world.
Benefits of the Certification and training
- Competitive edge
- Technological advancement
- Knowing the current methodologies and principles
- Professional Confidence
- Learning the International Standards