- Duration 30 Hours
- Locations Rd No 4125, Riffa, Bahrain
Provide the skills and knowledge necessary to determine the course and risk management projects. The course includes risk assessment and develop a plan to manage and apply appropriate tools to control them.
The end of the session of the trainee is expected to:
- understand the principles of risk management in the projects.
- recognizes the tools and techniques used in the management of risks in projects.
- in-depth knowledge about the types of risks that threaten the project at every stage of the development of the project.
- know strategies used by successful project managers to identify hazards and assess the possibilities and take appropriate steps to offset the risk.
- skill to use tools to identify threats and risks to identify, analyze and order of threats and risks in different kinds of projects.
- knowledge of statistical theories and analytical tools that are pillar to estimate the probabilities used in the analysis and planning for the management of risks and threats.
The expected level of qualification
is expected to be equivalent to Level 8
Evaluation criteria for each training director
trainee will be assessed during the session based on his performance in the activities carried out by.
Target group session has been designed to fit the needs of:
- the quality assurance staff.
- Project Managers.
- Project coordinators.
- Business Managers.
- business advisors.
- Engineers projects.
- Definition of Risks
- Risk Breakdown structure (RBS)
- Risk Categories
- What do you need before you can start Effectively risk management?
- How does risk management fit into the project management process and Operations?
- What risk management is and why it can make or break your career
- Risks and project operation Risks?
- Negative and positive Risks Risks (Opportunities)
- Risk Management plan
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Risk Responses plan
- Monitor and Control Risks
- Creating a Risk Management Plan (RMP)
- Analyzing contents of a model RMP
- Applying a standard template to create your RMP
- Identifying project risk
- Common sources of project risk
- Creating Ishikawa diagrams to analyze cause and effect relationship
- Developing a Risk Register
- Analyzing contents of a model Risk Register
- Applying a proven template to create your Risk Register
- Risks for future documenting Assessments
- Risks thru analyzing qualitative Measures
- Performing probability and impact analyzes of Identified
- Applying the probability and impact matrix
- Advanced applications of qualitative analysis
- Prioritizing analysis results
- Ranking project Risks
- Differentiating Between acceptable and Unacceptable Risks
- Quantifying effects of risk events on the project
- Determining probability of cost and time Achieving Objectives
- Calculating contingency reserves
- Identifying trends in quantitative analysis
- Ranking Risks Actuarial cost by
- Tools for analysis
- Expected Monetary Value (EMW)
- Three-point estimates
- Probability distributions
- Delphi Technique
- Implementing risk response strategies
- Threats: Accept, Avoid, Mitigate and Transfer
- Opportunities: Exploit, Share, Enhance
- Quantifying Risks residual and secondary responses
- Creating contingency plans
- Determining the worst case scenario
- Recalculating confidence levels
- Finalizing risk budget
Al-Wasat Training & Development Institute ( WTDI ) is headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and serves the Gulf market.
WTDI offers training for advancing careers of learners through gaining and improving skills and knowledge.
WTDI provides accredited, highly relevant programmemes in journalism, media, public relations and management.
WTDI provides individuals and corporations with state-of-the-art training in a variety of market-oriented courses and workshops covering core areas of interests, as well as soft skills and specialized topics such as leadership, quality, environment, e-learning, marketing, graphics and web development.See all Alwasat Training & Development Institute courses