- Business leaders responsible for embedding systems of corporate governance
- Auditors, insurance managers, safety project managers, finance managers and consultants
- Risk Managers
This course introduces Business Continuity Planning and business impact analysis, addresses specialist areas in risk management and corporate governance.
- Business continuity planning
- Business Impact Analysis Workshop
- Risk management standards
- Risk management framework
- Risk training and communication
- Risk practitioner competencies
- Enterprise risk management
- Importance of risk appetite
- Insurance and risk transfer
- Project risk management
- Corporate governance model
- Stakeholder expectations
- Analysis of the business model
- Supply chain management
- Evaluation of the control environment
- Activities of the internal audit function
- Risk assurance techniques
- Reporting on risk management
- Importance of corporate reputation
- Future risk management
About Arab Insurance Institute
Created under the umbrella of the GAIF – General Arab Insurance Federation and owned by 40+ shareholders from insurance-related organizations from across the Arab world, The Arab Insurance Institute is an independent organization providing training and education to insurance-related organizations and inpiduals across Middle-East, Gulf and North Africa.
their ctheirses and programmes are designed to support people from all disciplines in, or associated with, the insurance industry, both general and life; insurance and reinsurance providers, insurance brokers, loss adjusters, and insurance departments in other business sectors. The range of ctheirses is constantly expanding in response to demand.
As experienced insurance practitioners and business leaders they know that in order to improve performance at work, training needs to develop practical skills as theyll as theoretical knowledge. To achieve this they bring together academic research, practical advice and guidance, professional development and rigorous standards to enhance technical competence and business capabilities. This is good for business, for society at large, and good for people's working lives.
they combine of face-to-face delivery with the latest methods in technology-enabled learning, appropriate to the topic and programme requirements. Ctheirses are offered across the region, some from their permanent sites and others from temporary venues. their trainers are insurance practitioners and/or specialists in their field.See all Arab Insurance Institute courses