- Auditors, insurance managers, brokers, safety practitioners, project managers, accountants, solicitors and consultants.
- Business leaders, executives and department heads with little or no previous Risk Management training who want a better understanding of risk management and the role it should play in their organizations or are responsible for managing risk or embedding systems of corporate governance.
- Anyone wishing to enter the profession.
- Approaches to defining risk
- Impact of risk on organizations
- Types of risks
- Development of risk management
- aims of risk management
- The Risk Management Process
- Defining the upside of risk
- Risk management documentation
- Risk management responsibilities
- Risk aware culture
- Risk assessment considerations
- Risk classification systems
- Risk likelihood and impact
- Loss control
- Operational risk management
- Risk control techniques
- Control of selected hazard risks
- Risk Register Workshop
About Arab Insurance Institute
Created under the umbrella of the GAIF – General Arab Insurance Federation and owned by 40+ shareholders from insurance-related organizations from across the Arab world, The Arab Insurance Institute is an independent organization providing training and education to insurance-related organizations and inpiduals across Middle-East, Gulf and North Africa.
their ctheirses and programmes are designed to support people from all disciplines in, or associated with, the insurance industry, both general and life; insurance and reinsurance providers, insurance brokers, loss adjusters, and insurance departments in other business sectors. The range of ctheirses is constantly expanding in response to demand.
As experienced insurance practitioners and business leaders they know that in order to improve performance at work, training needs to develop practical skills as theyll as theoretical knowledge. To achieve this they bring together academic research, practical advice and guidance, professional development and rigorous standards to enhance technical competence and business capabilities. This is good for business, for society at large, and good for people's working lives.
they combine of face-to-face delivery with the latest methods in technology-enabled learning, appropriate to the topic and programme requirements. Ctheirses are offered across the region, some from their permanent sites and others from temporary venues. their trainers are insurance practitioners and/or specialists in their field.See all Arab Insurance Institute courses