- Locations: Deira
- Call: +971 4 2753473
The certification recognizes an individual who is a practicing member of a profession and who has completed a series of workshops and courses on risk management. The Certificate shows:
- Foundation Knowledge. An orientation to basic insurance and risk management topics.
- Specialized Knowledge. Participation in workshops designed for risk managers and other risk management professionals.
- Knowledge from Networking with Risk Professionals. Participation in programs where ideas are exchanged with other risk professionals.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Institute of Professional Managers (IPM - USA) IPM - USA commenced operations in 2003 in San Francisco USA as an Executive Education programs for positions in Middle East and the Far East, Africa. The founders and owners of the business had worked for many years Executive Education and business training in USA, EU, UK, and Middle East and recognize the growing demand for Executive Education speakers around the world.
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
BENEFITS OF THIS CERTIFICATION:
- Verification that an individual has pursued the skills needed to identify and manage risks in their organizations.
- Resume Enhancement. Formal training to strengthen professional resumes.
- Advancement Skills. Knowledge and skills that give a competitive advantage over others when pursuing salary increases and promotions.
- Confidence. Ability to overcome weaknesses in background or knowledge in order to display greater confidence in managing risk.
- Intellectual Renewal. Participants are exposed to current ideas in risk management thinking, problem solving and decision-making.
- American Academy of Project Management (AAPM - USA)
You are qualified to take this AAPM Certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Management and audit committee on risk and risk management concepts
- Focus on strategic organizational risks
- basic insurance principles including the regulatory environment;
- the key insurance disciplines of underwriting and claims; and
- popular products including: motor, household, healthcare and packaged commercial insurances
- market legislation, regulation, market practice and distribution for those starting work in or having dealings with this market.
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses