For Board members, or those preparing for membership, providing participants with an opportunity to discuss approaches to and opinions on successful risk management strategies, and will cover:
- Risk reporting frameworks (including ISO31000)
- Risk tools suitable for Boards (risk maps, dashboards, committee reporting)
- Linking of risk with controls frameworks – including compliance, audit, operational and delegations (including committees and management)
- Fraud prevention
- Fraud escalation and reporting issues, including whistleblowing and regulatory developments (external reporting, monetary incentives)
- Fraud programs and budgeting
- Role of the risk and governance officers in fraud frameworks
The course will help participants to focus upon the Board’s responsibility for risk appetite and monitoring, providing awareness of how risk is defined and reported to the Board, the various aspects which impact upon Board decisions regarding or incorporating risk, and methods by which the Board monitors risk. An awareness of the issues regarding key players in risk control will be developed.
About PWC Academy Egypt
Creating value for our clients, people and communities in a changing world.
PwC helps organisations and inpiduals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
At PwC, They measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all They do. Let us apply our world-class capabilities to your business goals.See all PWC Academy Egypt courses