- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 30 Hours
- Locations Tahrir St, ElDokki.
Some organizations manage risk better than others. Project after project results show that risk management is crucial for successful outcomes. How do organizations accomplish this? What are the best practices in risk management that are needed to be successful in today’s changing environment. This presentation will discuss the risk management process and identify how organizations are putting this into practice to maximize project success.
- Risk definition
- Project risk
- Risk attitudes
- Risk types
- Risk management planning
- Risk breakdown structure
- Risk critical success factors
- Risk assessment/qualitative analysis
- Risk identification
- Risk qualitative analysis
- Risk quantitative analysis
- Risk response planning
- Negative risk management strategies
- Positive risk management strategies
- Risk monitoring and control
- Risk audit process
- Workaround plans
- Software applications
- Case studies
- Real project risk management
- Evaluation of projects
- After the completion of the program; participants will be able to:
- Describe and understand all risk management defined processes
- Demonstrate the impact of successful Risk Management to the organization
- Describe Risk Management principles and techniques and how they apply to the day-to-day management of projects and operations
- Use internationally-recognized best practices for managing project and operations risks
- Project engineers
- Senior project engineers
- Project managers
- Functional managers
- Program managers
- Portfolio managers
- PMO members
hpa was founded in 2004 as a joint stock company and is one of the leading companies specialized in the fields of training, consultancy, and recruitment .
- their experience in the Egyptian labor market extended to more than 10 years.
- their previous business with the largest local and international organizations working in Egypt reflects the history of hpa and the applied quality standard.
- All their Calibers, Consultants and trainers are professionals with practical
- experiences at seniority or managerial levels to guarantee a high level of accuracy and effectiveness of professional experience acquired by their Participants.
- All of their Training programs are designed and tailored to their clients with the utmost accuracy by their Research and Development pision, based on the real needs of their client and the labor market to keep their Participants updated with what’s current in the market.
- their team believes that the real development of knowledge and skills depends on participation, practicing and benefits from the experiences and expertise not on memorization and lecturing.
- they are distinguished by their Knowledge and database of the real labor
- market’s needs that are derived by their team of hundreds of consultants,
- professionals, experts, managers and also the decision-makers of companies and organizations in a various fields of economic and business activities in Egypt. This emphasizes the size of experiences they are always keen to provide to their clients.
- Besides training they also provide Recruitment and Consulting services, which allow us to add a vision, and expertise to their clients.
- hpa training programs’ certificates are accredited by more than 5 of the
- largest international professional bodies specialized in training all over the world.
- hpa applies international standards in quality measurements and test systems and is an Internationally Accredited Testing Center.