- Duration 3 Days
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations 186797 Dubai - U A E
Program Objectives: By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the nature and types of risks.
- Develop risk management culture.
- Leverage risk management competencies.
- Crisis and risk forecasting
- Assessment of risk
- Dealing with risk
- Leading change
- Effective mobilization of resources
- Managing risk
- Utilize risk matrix of risk analysis.
- Develop risk management teams and plans.
The worlds current economic, political, technological and cultural Challenges can be attributed to the rapidly growing economic and political changes that are deeply rooted at the beginning of the third millennium as well as those changes occurred during the last quarter of the first decade of century affected the international economies and business sectors at different levels.
These changes Have driven intelligent organizations adapt new strategic decisions and re chart their strategies for dealing with new challenges.One such intelligent move by these organizations was to invest in their human capital to face those challenges for success.
On behalf of MIS Group Team, we would like to extend our sincere appreciation to our customers and partners for their collaboration in bringing our annual training plan to the light and giving us the opportunity to serving them.See all Management Integrated Solution (MIS) courses