- Fees / Price QAR 6,000
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Somerset West Bay Doha
The importance of risk management can hardly be overstated. Awareness of risk has increased as we currently live in a less stable economic and political environment. The purpose of this risk management training course is to provide managers with a solid understanding of business risk and how to manage it.
This risk management course looks at risk from different perspectives and analyses the possibilities for managing it in each situation. It focuses primarily on operational, project, and reputation risk management.
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Explain the context of risk management including risk definition, the process and the need for risk management
- Discuss the process of risk identification, assessment and control
- Apply appropriate risk identification, assessment and control techniques to different risks facing an organisation
- Apply risk transfer and financing techniques to appropriate risk situations
- Examine the role of risk monitoring within the context of risk management
Insurance employees, Brokers, Agents, Loss Adjusters, Employees who manage insurance in non-insurance companies.
The course is conducted via a combination of lectures; case studies; role plays; and videos, where applicable.
- Risk Management versus Insurance Management
- The Risk Management Process
- Identify and analyse Potential Losses
- Evaluate Potential Losses
- Dealing with unacceptable risks
- Risks Monitoring
- Property Loss Exposures
- Liability Loss Exposures
- Business Income Loss Exposures
- Human Resources Loss Exposures
- Crime Loss Exposures
- Employee Benefit Loss Exposures
- Foreign Loss Exposures
- Risk Identification techniques
- Analysing Potential Losses
- Risk analysing tool
- Evaluating potential losses
- Risk control options
- Material and Workplace Risk Control
- Special risk control
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses