Course detailsBasic concepts of economic evaluation and risk analysis:
• Basics Deﬁnitions.
• The purpose and importance of petroleum economics
• Objectives of undertaking an economic analysis
• What makes the oil and gas industry different?
• Economic valuation of marketed and non-marketed goods and services
• Economic opportunity cost of capital
• Economic cost of foreign exchange
• Economic cost of human resources
• Cost effectiveness analysis
• Deﬁnition Risk categories Causes, effects, uncertainty and objectives
• The Purpose of risk management
• Establishing a risk management culture within your ﬁrm.
Job roles this course will prepare you for
People working in the Finance industry.
About IOE - Institute of Education
A company established to offer a variety of training programs for professionals in different industries.
It includes very short-term of a one day ﬁller workshop (WS) to extended training courses for up to thirty days .
We at IOE , aim to deliver tailor made training courses with the cooperation of professional trainers .
The training programs will ensure a vast content & will provide exceptional beneﬁts; to be conducted in different languages upon the client’s request.
00971 4 884 29 29
00971 50 893 28 25