The risk management framework provided in this workshop is flexible enough for any organization. You can apply it to a single project, a department, or use it as a basis for an enterprise-wide risk management program.
What Will Students Learn?
- Define risk and risk management
- Describe the COSO ERM cube and ISO 31000
- Establish a risk management context
- Describe the 7 R’s and 4 T’s that form the framework of risk management activities
- Design and complete a basic risk assessment
- Determine the appropriate response to risks and create a plan for those responses
- Describe the key components of reporting, monitoring, and evaluation of a risk management program
What Topics are Covered?
- Understanding risk
- Risk management activities
- Assessing risk
- Responding to risks
- Resourcing controls
- Reaction planning
- Reporting and monitoring
- Reviewing and evaluating the framework
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses