- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 12 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Definition of the participants in terms of audit objectives and principles of internal control and its relationship with the internal and external audit, and introduce them to the role of audit in risk management.
- Entrance to the audit:
- The concept of the audit, and the types of goals and principles of the audit.
- Auditors: their qualities and things should be avoided.
- Quality assurance in the audit.
- Audit to understand the accounting system and the system of internal control procedures.
- Internal control:
- Internal control of internal and external audit relationship.
- Internal control systems standards.
- Self-assessment and risk-controlled CRSA .
- Risk and control procedures for evaluating systems.
- Measure the robustness of internal control.
- The role of internal audit in risk management.
- Risk assessment and internal control.
- Risks faced by financial institutions.
- The principles of good governance:
- The role of the Audit Committee and the Department of Audit.
- The development of effective reports to be submitted to the Audit Committee.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses