- Duration 1 Day
- Locations 211, Second Sector, Egypt
For participants already within an internal audit department who wish to initiate risk based auditing in their organisations or to improve their current internal audit processes.
This course covers:
- The key principles of risk based auditing
- Assurance frameworks
- Assessment of an organisation’s risk maturity (risk management, strategies, registers) and their impact on the audit approach
- Developing a RBIA plan, key considerations and the scope of work
- Individual audit assignments
Participants will be able to articulate the concepts of risk based auditing,assess their organisation’s risk maturity and understand the consequences of differing risk apetites on the internal audit plans. Participants will also understand how to plan audit assignments using a risk based methodology.
Creating value for our clients, people and communities in a changing world.
PwC helps organisations and inpiduals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
At PwC, They measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all They do. Let us apply our world-class capabilities to your business goals.See all PWC Academy Egypt courses