The Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment aims to provide supervisors and employees with knowledge and understanding of the risk assessment process and the skills required to undertake a suitable and sufficient risk assessment. The risk assessment training course allows organizations to cut their costs without cutting corners or compromising on safety. If you need to make a business case for safety training, we've outlined the key reasons why this occupational safety course is good for business.This course has been designed to help businesses to comply with legislation requiring business to protect people 'as far as is reasonably practicable.
- Ability to contribute both to the maintenance of a safe work environment and to the process of formal risk assessment
- Understand the legal requirements for risk assessment
- Understand the principles of risk assessment
Principles of risk assessment including:
- Hazards, risks and control measures
- The five steps of risk assessment
- The hierarchy of control
- Risk assessment review and record keeping.
- Course will be assessed by a 1 hour, multiple choice examination.
- Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance, (UK).
About JD Institute of Health & Safety
JDI was founded by a team of HSE professional on 2002 with international experience to offer world class qualification and services in Occupational Safety, Health and Environment. The training courses offered by JDI are approved by Oman Government and awarded by world renowned training and professional organizations. We are also committed in assisting government and private organizations working towards developing new standards for the improvement of occupational Health, Safety and Environment.
JDI Services are offered and managed by highly qualified and experienced professionals who have gained their experience from Middle East Countries and United Kingdom.The services we offer are quality based that enables candidates to achieve success and the organizations to improve health and safety performance and achieve the best results in the industry.
JD Institute of Health & Safety has been accredited by the following internationally recognized professional awarding bodies:
- NEBOSH (UK)
- High Field (UK)
- Medic First Aid (USA)