The provision of information to enable (lie appreciation of risk assessment as a valuable tool in the proactive management of health & safety.
- Terminology of hazard & nsk Identification, evaluation and control of hazards
- The hierarchy of controls
- Qualitative & semi-Quantitative risk assessment Job safety analysis. I lazops
- Practical examples. The content of the working knowledge course goes into much greater depth than the awareness course
- Both contain tabletop exercises.
The Emirates Technical & Safety Development Centre [ETSDC] was established in 1994 as a purpose-built training centre, specialising in safety training for the oil and gas and marine industries.
ETSDC is a leading Middle-East specialist in providing world class Safety training to global and regional approved standards.The Centre is situated in Abu Dhabi's Mussafah Industrial Area and has easy access to the sea, which enables us to carry out their lifeboat and fast rescue boat trainings in a realMan Lifting environment, which makes us the only training centre that can run these training in the GCC.See all Emirates Technical & Safety Development Center LLC courses
Risk Management Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 21, 2016 Risk Management