- Price QAR 6,400
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations Somerset West Bay Doha
The reward management course provides participants with a good understanding of the significance of reward systems in an organizational context. Organizations need to formulate equity based reward systems to sustain the motivation and engagement of employees. This course is aimed at examining the best compensation practices that organizations should employ to reward their employees. It enables participants to focus on ethical principles of reward, policy initiatives and key practices in compensation planning. Establishing fair compensation and reward system, effectively managing the system and being proactive in improving the reward system forms a vital part of the course.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Link reward system to the business context
- Identify the significance of a reward system
- Analyze the factors influencing reward systems
- Assess key reward principles, policies and practices
- Set up a reward management system
- Establish internal/external equity
- Evaluate compensation dimensions related to a reward system
- Supervisors, line managers, HR specialists, generalists, compensation/ reward analysts
- The course structure includes a combination of group discussions, case studies, practical exercises and simulations.
Module 1: Rewards Strategy
- Performance Management
- Role of HR and Management
Module 2: Base Pay Management
Module 3: Variable Pay Management
Module 4: Direct Compensation Programs For Different Employee Categories
- Developing Policies And Ensuring They Guide Manager Decision-making
- Communicating Rewards Strategy And Programs
- Training All Parties At Interest
- Doing Environmental Scanning And Scenario Planning
- Evaluating Strategy Effectiveness
- Evaluating Individual Program Effectiveness
- Managing Change To Strategies And Programs
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses