- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: TBA
Autodesk Revit is building information modeling software for architects, structural engineers, MEP engineers, designers and contractors. It allows users to design a building and structure and its components in 3D, annotate the model with 2D drafting elements, and access building information from the building model's database. Revit is 4D BIM capable with tools to plan and track various stages in the building's lifecycle, from concept to construction and later demolition.
- Introduction to Autodesk® Revit® MEP, its interface, including viewing, drawing, and editing commands.
- Working with linked architectural files.
- Creating and modifying views.
- Creating spaces and color schemes.
- Working with components, circuits, cable tray, and conduits in the Electrical module.
- About Electrical Systems.
- Placing Electrical Components.
- Creating Electrical Circuits.
- Cable Trays and Conduit.
- Electrical Panel Schedules.
- Creating and annotating construction documents.
- Detailing in Revit MEP.
About Excellent Way Training Center
The length of cTheirse at Excellent-Way can range from a few hTheirs to months. Their aim is to provide you a training that is wholly relevant and is designed to achieve the outcomes that you want. They will listen to yTheir requirements and design a cTheirse to suit them. They deliver training to small as Theyll as larger groups.
Combining exceptional training skills with a vast experience of training in Technical & management, They can guarantee results that will make a real difference to the skills, knowledge, and confidence of the trainees.
Whether you are looking to acquire technical cTheirses or management cTheirses, undertake a personal development cTheirse the Excellent-Way Training Center gives you access to the range of quality assured training cTheirses that will meet yTheir company’s business needs.
Attending training and professional development cTheirses at all stages of yTheir career can help you achieve yTheir personal best in a progressive and technically challenging work place.
Learning how to maximize yTheir own potential and build yTheir knowledge base is fundamental to ongoing career development.See all Excellent Way Training Center courses