Take your Revit skills to the next level, with Revit Architecture 2016. This course, recorded entirely in imperial units, teaches you the techniques you need to complete solid architectural projects in Revit 2016. First, get comfortable with the Revit environment, and learn to set up a project and add the grids, levels, and dimensions that will anchor your design. Then you will dive into modeling: adding walls, doors, and windows; creating and mirroring groups; linking to external assets and DWG files; and working with floors, roofs, and ceilings.
Who needs the course
Builders, Engineers, and Architects that want to know where to focus and how to develop and improve their Revit skills
- Module1 Core Concepts
- Module2 Getting Comfortable with the Revit Environment
- Module3 Starting a Project
- Module4 Modeling Basics
- Module5 Understanding Links, Imports, and Groups
- Module6 Understanding Sketch-Based Modeling Components
- Module7 Working with Stairs
- Module8 Creating Complex Walls
- Module9 Working with Visibility and Graphic Controls
- Module10 Understanding Rooms
- Module11 Understanding Schedules and Tags
- Module12 Learn Annotation and Details
- Module13. Understanding the basics of The Basics of geometric Families
- Module14. Working on Sheets, Plotting, and Publishing
- Introduction to Autodesk Revit
- Introduction to Revit's unique design process
- design your own organic shaped building
- Determine if a 3D Career or Revit is right for you
Learners Point is a leading KHDA affiliated educational Institute under Government of Dubai. We help progressive businesses get the best out of your teams through high impact, customizable and cost effective training solutions. Our handpicked trainers who are highly specialized will analyze your organization's training needs and can conceptualize, structure and deliver the best in class training best suited to your business.
We are specialized in offering competency-based trainings specifically designed for Hospitality Industry that combine customer experience management, Soft skills, General Management skills and with flavor of up-selling techniques. Our training solutions are different because they are bespoke as we understand our clients are unique and so as the dynamics in their needs.
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.