- Locations: 45 Ebn Kotayba St., Behind Military Records, Seventh Quarter, Naser City, Cairo - Egypt
- Duration: 3 Days
Retail businesses vary in size from a small one-man operation to large international organizations. The needs of the consumer has now produced an amazing variety of retail outlets, all of which need to have organized managers.
Also this course is intended for Participants who ultimately envisage fulfilling a managerial function in any area of retailing; from stores manager to regional manager; from a single outlet to the control of supplies for a chain of retail stores.
Who Should Attend?:
Managers and executives who work in Retail Management Business or Managing Retail Sections.
- Retail Management Intro
- Profiling a Retail market
- Population trends
- Store layout and image
- Building Relationships with customers
- Managing sales and service delivery
- Classifications of retailers
- Coordinating interaction with customers
- Maintaining and ordering stock (Ordering and the receiving function)
- Providing a safe working environment
- Applying store security systems and procedures
- Case Study
- Leading and managing people
- Monitoring in-store visual merchandising display
- Managing merchandising and store presentation
- Leading a team to foster innovation
- Creating an innovative work environment
- Retail Budgets and Forecasting
- Success Stories in Retail Management
- Market Trends in Retail
- Brainstorming Case Study
About Generations Consulting & Training
Generations Is a fast growing company that provides pivotal business solutions, which empoTheyr our clients with the necessary tools to self-sustain themselves, and to cope with the rapid development of the Egyptian market.
They have a comprehensive understanding of the needs and challenges of the various Egyptian market segments and our business consultancy approach is custom-tailored to those needs and challenges.
They have a team of highly qualified consultants and experienced technical and consulting professionals who understand the critical issues facing business today & who offer proven methods & comprehensive services that streamline process & reduce complexity of operations. More importantly our solutions are custom tailored to business, saving companies money and taking them to a new level of competitive advantage.See all Generations Consulting & Training courses