- Fees / Price EGP 45,455
- Duration TBA
- Locations Petro Tech
By the end of the conference , participants will be able to:
- Identify and avoid causes for contractual claims and change orders.
- Recognize the different types of claims and how to prevent and/or deal with each type.
- Apply, through actual situations, the different approaches to claims handling including Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and litigation.
- Practice and discuss, through a project, all aspects of handling and resolving contractual claims and change orders.
This Conference is designed for:
All those involved in implementing contracts and handling claims and change orders; also those involved in any step of contract preparation/ administration for them to appreciate the importance of a well prepared contract. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
Why Claims Occur - The Red Flags
- Situations Causing Costly Claims
- Contractor Practices that Cause Claims
- Owner Practices that Cause Claims
- Causes Associated with: Contract Documents, Contract Awards, Contract Administration and Claim Settlement Procedures and Practices
- Fair and Unfair Practices
- Keeping Records
Contracts in Progress
- Avoiding Problems
- Know Your Contract
- General and Special Terms
- Nature of Claims
- Types of Claims
- Claims Process
Quantification of Damages
- Types of Damages
- Liquidated Damages
- Actual Damages
- Other Considerations
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Factual Background of the Project
- The Project Events
- Discussion of the Project; Problems and Responsibilities
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said “price is what you pay but quality is what you get” and that expression is very true. With use we understand that your time is very valuable and you only want the best and most current industry related knowledge which is what we bring to the table. Instead of giving you massive amounts of inaccurate or outdated information you get precisely what you want, the most current knowledge so you can make truly informed decisions that will directly impact productivity and your bottom line. When results are what you are looking for then the choice is clear, we are your partners in success.
Technology has revolutionized the way knowledge is disseminated in throughout the world, what use to take months or even years to reach the masses can be done in a few hours ! In order to remain relevant and viable we need to embrace innovations. The challenge with innovation is knowing when to implement it and what type of return you can expect from it. Instead of risking your time and resources we have the answers for you, Since we are at the vanguard of the industry whenever there is a fruitful innovation we will be there providing you with the information needed to make the right decision.
We understand you may have unique need so we provide a tailored made (bespoke for our U.K. friends) approach that will address your questions in the most conducive manner possible. Respect to us means putting your interests, your needs at the forefront of our mind. You will see how genuine we are and that you not just “some customer” you are our partner in success just as much as we are your partner in success. We firmly believe in the “golden rule”, treat others with graciousness, courtesy and respect. Come experience the difference that quality and respect makes and you will truly be amazed.