- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations TASK, Egypt Office 35 El-Obour Buildings , Salah Salem St. , 16th Floor , Cairo, Egypt
This workshop will teach you how to research any topic using a number of different tools. We will start with basic techniques, such as reading, memory recall, note-taking, and planning.
We will also talk about creating different kinds of outlines for different stages of your project, and how to move from the outline to actual writing, editing, and polishing. Most importantly, we will talk about how to use all kinds of sources, including a library’s Dewey Decimal System, journals, and the Internet. After you complete this course, you’ll be ready to find reliable information on any topic, and turn that information into a compelling, accurate piece of writing.
What Will Students Learn?
- Identify the benefits to proper research and documentation
- Read for maximum information retention and recall
- Take effective notes
- Plan a research strategy
- Identify and use various types of research sources
- Create preliminary and final outlines
- Know how to use style guides and be able to identify common styles
- Document and attribute your work to ensure you don’t plagiarize
What Topics are Covered?
- Why are research skills important?
- Basic skills (reading, note-taking, and recall)
- Planning your research strategy
- Where to look and what to look for
- Finding information the old-fashioned way
- Researching with the internet
- Getting ready to write
- Putting pen to paper
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses