- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 2 Days
This instructor-led course teaches proven methods for developing reports and scoreboards from process performance data in IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.
IBM Business Process Manager is a comprehensive BPM product that can provide you with the necessary visibility and insight to effectively manage the business processes of your organization. This course focuses on the Standard configuration of IBM Business Process Manager.
The course begins by describing various process and business data perspectives and uses. You learn how to set up tracking points, tracking groups, and timing intervals to focus on specific business data that provide process owners with visibility for process tasks. Process visibility is extended to managers and executives by including reports that show real-time productivity and historical performance trends. You also learn how to retrieve data from the Performance Data Warehouse in IBM Business Process Manager to capture performance information.
In hands-on exercises throughout the course, you develop reports that are based on process performance data. The lab environment for this course uses the Windows operating system.
This intermediate course is designed for process application developers who have experience with implementing IBM Business Process Manager V8. The course is also relevant for other project team members who are involved in the design, architecture, and building of complex process applications.
- List and describe the four views of process and business data
- Create tracking points, tracking groups, and timing intervals for a business process definition
- Create IBM Business Process Manager reports, ad hoc reports, and scoreboards to provide process visibility for multiple stakeholders and users across the organization
- Design and create advanced custom reports and dashboards by using IBM Business Process Manager coaches and coach views
- Successfully complete course Modeling and Implementing with IBM Business Process Manager V8 (WB802GB) or Modeling and Implementing with IBM Business Process Manager V8 (Remote) (VB802GB).
- Build and deploy at least one IBM Business Process Manager process application release into production.
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses