- Locations: 6 El-Tawen Street From El Tayaran St. - Naser City - Cairo - Egypt
- Duration: 3 Days
This Seminar teaches participants about applying & maintainability methodology during the design and manufacturing phase for deferent industries.
- Basic Reliability Principles, Concepts And Definitions
- Reliability Management.
- Reliability Prediction.
- Reliability Estimation & Apportionment.
- Reliability Testing.
- Part Selection (De-Rating & Maintainability).
- Design Review and Product "Safety & Liability".
- Maintainability & Availability.
About Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses