- Price TBA
- Duration 1 to 2 Days
- Locations 211, Second Sector, Egypt
For Board members, or those preparing for membership, providing:
- An introduction to the five OECD elements of corporate governance and the IFC guidelines
- Local corporate governance codes
- Local regulatory issues related to corporate governance such as director duties under company law, reporting requirements, corporate and personal data protection, electronic communication, etc.
- Reference to other extraâ€‘territorial laws such as the UK Bribery Act and FCPA, which can affect group entities and Board liability.
Participants will gain an awareness of the internationally accepted “building blocks” for corporate governance frameworks, and how companies can use these common themes to develop an understandable, consistent and sustainable system. They will also develop an understanding of which components are selected by regulators to apply to their
Creating value for our clients, people and communities in a changing world.
PwC helps organisations and inpiduals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
At PwC, They measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all They do. Let us apply our world-class capabilities to your business goals.See all PWC Academy Egypt courses