- Fees / Price QAR 4,800
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Somerset West Bay Doha
This workshop is introduced by QFBA to position the Banking and financial institutions in Qatar on compliance and matters pertaining to regulations and policies in our institutions’ operations. The program is intended to keep the compliance officers (COs), internal control officers (ICOs) and money laundering reporting officers (MLROs) abreast of their responsibilities, duties, limits, and liabilities and to update them on all new changes in regulations. The forum will prepare the MLROs further towards tackling different issues and trends and techniques of operation by the money launderers and criminal inpiduals and groups that might be unprecedented. Further opportunities will be explored on the assessment and evaluation of our industry, organizations and inpiduals (MLRO) regarding the level of compliance achieved and setting a realistic target for the future.
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will have:
- A thorough knowledge on the requirements regarding legal, regulatory and operational framewor relating to anti-money laundering policies internationally
- Design and implement an effective system of controls within a financial services business
- Risk profile clients
- Communicate confidently with regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies
- Generate essential management information for use in the evaluation and risk profiling of financial services, products and client types
- Positively influence the compliance culture of an organization
- Increase and achieve the targeted compliance level of an organization
- Adopt the appropriate preventive strategies against the dangers of ML/ FT
Money Laundering Reporting and Prevention Officers and their Deputies; Compliance Officers and their Deputies; Risk managers, Internal audit and Regulatory staff; Police and FIU/FCU/MENAFATF Staff; Persons who wish to acquire a detailed understanding of the threats posed to financial services business by criminally derived property and a practical understanding of how to protect business against this; Persons wishing to acquire a detailed understanding of fundamental regulatory principles and how to assist businesses to comply in the regulatory environment
- Lectures, discussion.
- Understanding the Regulatory Environment
- How to ensure full compliance with domestic legislation and International best practices
- Compliance program and procedures
- Key regulatory principles and operation requirements
- Compliance legal liabilities and regulatory framework
- Duties and responsibilities of an effective
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses