- Locations: Deira
- Call: +971 4 2753473
Comprehensive curriculum covers theory, methodology, technology, and best practices related to facility management. Examines the philosophy, definitions, history and functions of contemporary facility management. Briefly examines all facility management functions.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Institute of Professional Managers (IPM - USA) IPM - USA commenced operations in 2003 in San Francisco USA as an Executive Education programs for positions in Middle East and the Far East, Africa. The founders and owners of the business had worked for many years Executive Education and business training in USA, EU, UK, and Middle East and recognize the growing demand for Executive Education speakers around the world.
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
- Plan operations of work areas within a facility
- Manage the operations of the facility under your responsibility
- Contribute to the risk management process within your FMU
- Be able to procure goods & services
- Assist in the administration & finalisation of contracts
- Maintain sections of a facility under your responsibility according to operational requirements
- Contribute to budget
- Monitor & maintain costs and records
- Contribute to the selection, training, supervision & motivation of staff
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Participants at every career level with backgrounds in the fields of engineering, architecture, buildings operations and maintenance, property management, interior design, business administration, or anyone with an interest in the field of facility management.
You are qualified to take this AAFM Certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Operations & Maintenance
- Real Estate
- Human & Environmental Factors
- Planning & Project Management
- Leadership & Management
- Quality Assessment & Innovation
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses
Facilities Management Related Questions
Im interested in facility management course (CFM) Please let me know if I am eligible to attend t...
Unanswered //Mar 1, 2018 Facilities Management