- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Smart Village, ITIDA Building - B121, Cairo/Alex. Desert Road, K28, Giza, Egypt, 12577
Software Refactoring is a systematic approach to develop and enhance existing code. This workshop introduces the concept of software refactoring, design patterns, and code smells. It picks upon some famous refactoring patterns, and gives a hands-on experience of how code refactoring takes place.
Topics to be covered
- When to do software code refactoring
- Typical code smells and how to handle every case. Participants will go through code samples and exercise detecting code smells
- Important considerations when working with legacy code
- Overview of code metrics, and how to use them to detect refactoring opportunities
The Software Engineering Competence Center (SECC) is an Egyptian leading ICT organization aiming at bridging the gap between the technologies needed to overcome the economical-social-environmental challenges and the current existing technologies.
In , the Software Engineering Competence Center (SECC) was inaugurated as part of the efforts sponsored by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT) to support Information Technology Industry in Egypt.See all Software Engineering Competence Centre courses