- Price TBC
- Duration 28 Hours
- Timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) is designed for IT professionals working to become full-time enterprise Linux system administrators. The course is a follow-up to System Administration I and continues to utilize today's best-of-breed, contemporary teaching methodology. Students will be actively engaged in task-focused activities, lab-based knowledge checks, and facilitative discussions to ensure maximum skills transfer and retention. Building on the foundation of command line skills covered in System Administration I, students will dive deeper into Red Hat Enterprise Linux to broaden their "tool kits" of administration skills. By the end of this five-day course, students will be able to administer and troubleshoot file systems and partitioning, logical volume management, access control, package management. Students who attend Red Hat System Administration I & II will be fully prepared to take the Red Hat Certified System Administration (RHCSA) exam.
IT professionals who have attended Red Hat System Administration I, and want the skills to be a full-time enterprise Linux administrator and/or earn an RHCSA certification.
• Red Hat System Administration I - RH124
• Confirmation of the correct skill-set knowledge can be obtained by passing the online pre-assessment quiz at http://www.redhat.com/explore/pre-assessment
- Unit 1: Automated Installations of Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Unit 2: Accessing the Command Line
- Unit 3: Intermediate Command Line Tools
- Unit 4: Regular Expressions, Pipelines, and I/O Redirection
- Unit 5: Network Configuration and Troubleshooting
- Unit 6: Managing Simple Partitions and Filesystems
- Unit 7: Managing Flexible Storage with the Logical Volume Manager (LVM)
- Unit 8: Access Network File Sharing Services; NFS and CIFS
- Unit 9: Managing User Accounts
- Unit 10: Network User Accounts with LDAP
- Unit 11: Controlling Access to Files
- Unit 12: Managing SELinux
- Unit 13: Installing and Managing Software
- Unit 14: Managing Installed Services
- Unit 15: Analyzing and Storing Logs
- Unit 16: Managing Processes
- Unit 17: Tuning and Maintaining the Kernel
- Unit 18: System Recovery Techniques
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
IT / Technology Related Questions
I am an undergraduate of Business Administration Major in Marketing but i am interested in a Libr...
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, ITIL
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)