- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
RH436 Red Hat Enterprise Clustering and Storage Management provides intensive hands-on experience with the emerging Shared Storage technology delivered by Red Hat Global File SystemT (GFS). This 4-day course focuses on the implementation of native Red Hat Enterprise Linux technologies included in Cluster Suite and GFS.
RH436 is designed to train people with RHCE-level competency on skills required to deploy and manage highly available storage data to the mission-critical enterprise computing environment. Complementing skills gained in RH401, this course delivers extensive hands-on training with the cluster file system, GFS.
Senior Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators and other IT professionals working in enterprise environments and mission-critical systems.
- Review Red Hat Enterprise Linux Storage Management Technologies
- Data Storage Design: Data Sharing
- Analyze Storage Dynamics
- SNIA Shared Storage Model(SSM)
- Volume Management + File System Management = Data Management
- Cluster Suite Overview
- Define Cluster Suite Implementation in the SSM
- Explain Cluster Suite Configuration
- Implement Cluster Suite: HA NFS Global File System (GFS) Overview
- Define GFS Implementation in the SSM
- Explain GFS Configuration
- Explain Pools and Distributed Storage
- Introduce Fencing
- Explain Fencing Procedures
- Implement Fencing Methods
- Describe GFS Management
- Describe GFS journals
- Explain GFS Modification
- Single/Redundant GFS Lockmanagers (SLM/RLM)
- Increasing Data Storage Capacity
- Modify the Online GFS Environment: Managing Data Capacity
- Monitor GFS
- Implement GFS modifications
- Migrating Cluster Suite NFS from DAS to GFS
- Revisit Cluster Suite using GFS
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses