- Duration 12 Months
- Locations Knowledge Village
The recurrent First Aid course will refresh the candidates skills in the management of medical incidents in the aviation environment. To refresh the skills, knowledge and confidence to manage in-flight medical incidents until medical assistance can be arranged.
- The course will cover the following subjects:
- Initial and secondary casualty assessment
- Management of unconscious casualties
- Adult, child and infant resuscitation techniques
- Onboard medical Kits-contents and use
- Medical assistance protocols
- Choking management
- Medical conditions management
- Trauma management
- Candidates must have completed the initial First Aid training with the airline they are currently employed with
- It is regulatory requirement that all cabin crew complete the refresher course.
This course has been approved by General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA).
The We_They was established on the basis and principles of providing excellent path to success and professionalism. The plans and professional steps Theyre streamlined to achieve our principles with the aim to be one of the leading institutions in the area of training at all levels, state level, the countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council, Arab and European countries.
The We_They is a national institution which aims to provide a new vision to serve the areas of training programs theory and practical in various aviation fields such as: aviation security and safety, air traffic control, management of aircraft accidents, etc. The curriculum and courses are accredited and certified by the General Civil Aviation Authority of U.A.E.See all Academy of Technical Training courses