- Fees / Price QAR 4,800
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Somerset West Bay Doha
When it comes to recruitment, the size of the business is not important, as large companies can no more afford to recruit unsuitable candidates than smaller ones. So, one of the most difficult, as well as, important skills managers/supervisors need to master is how to recruit suitable employees efficiently. The subjective approach to recruitment can generate unreliable information resulting in candidates failing to live up to expectations, but the ‘skilled’ interviews takes a structure approach and gets the right information from both, documents and interviews, that give a more reliable indication of future performance.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participants should be able to:
- Master the recruitment process
- Recognize the G.R.O.W. model & how to set goals
- Learn how to prepare for the interview & question process
- Identify & avoid bias when making an offer
- Discover new ways of retaining talent & measuring growth
Managers and supervisors involved in the recruitment and selection process of their organization. Those who will benefit most are people who have not received either any formal training or wish to improve their selection skills.
This course is designed from a practical perspective and will use interactive training methods including a combination of lecturing, group discussion/exercises; and role-play activities. A follow up assignment is recommended to assess learning.
- Module 1: Introduction to Recruitment
- Module 2: The Selection Process
- Module 3: Goal Setting
- Module 4: The Interview
- Module 5: Types of Interview Questions
- Module 6: Avoiding Bias in Your Selection
- Module 7: The Background Check
- Module 8: Making Your Offer
- Module 9: Orientation and Retention
- Module 10: Measuring the Results
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses