- Locations: Nasr City
Recruitment & Selection Workshop
- Understand the benefits of an effective recruitment and selection process
- Gain confidence and experience in the application of these
- Develop the skills for successful interviewing and selection of a candidate
- Entry-level supervisors and managers
- Human Resources specialists, coordinators, and managers.
- Specify the strategic decisions that must be made regarding recruiting.
- Compare internal and external sources of candidates.
- Discuss why more employers are using flexible staffing for recruiting.
- Outline a typical recruiting process and identify legal considerations
- Identify three internal sources for recruiting.
- List and briefly discuss five external recruiting sources.
- Discuss three factors to consider when evaluating recruiting efforts
- Define selection and explain the use of selection criteria and predictors.
- Diagram the sequence of a typical selection process.
- Discuss the reception and application phases of the selection process
- Psychometric Tests and their value
- Discuss three types of interviews and several key considerations in the selection interview.
- Construct a guide for conducting a selection interview.
- Investigations of applicants.
About Jadarat International
Jadarat is established to develop the leadership and innovation capacity of individuals and corporates in the Middle East. Our prolonged relations with our loyal customers are achieved through our commitment to quality in content, joyfulness in delivery, and excellence in operation. We guarantee unforgettable learning experience, holistic approach to leadership development, and innovative learning interventions that assure lasting change for our clients.See all Jadarat International courses