- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
This instructor-led course provides messaging specialists with the knowledge and skills specialists need to recover Exchange mailboxes and servers in a variety of disaster scenarios. Students will learn how to perform full and dial-tone recoveries of a mailbox server, as well as repair a mailbox database. They will also learn how to perform a full recovery of Client Access servers, Hub Transport servers, and Edge Transport servers.
* You are viewing a Preliminary Course Syllabus. This course is not yet available. Because some parts of the course are currently in development, some elements of this syllabus are subject to change.
This course is intended for enterprise-level messaging administrators who have at least 3 years experience working in the Information Technology field, including administering Exchange Servers. Administrators should have some experience with Exchange Server 2007. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Microsoft Exchange Server 2007.
- Recover messaging databases.
- Prepare for and recover from Mailbox server failures.
- Prepare for and recover from non-Mailbox server failures.
Recovering Messaging Databases
- Overview of Database Recovery Scenarios
- Recovering a Messaging Database Using Dial-Tone Recovery
Preparing for and Recovering from Mailbox Server Failures
- Preparing for a Mailbox Server Recovery
- Recovering Mailbox Servers
Preparing for and Recovering from Non-Mailbox Server Failures
- Preparing for a Non-Mailbox Server Recovery
- Recovering Non-Mailbox Servers
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses