Course detailsDay 1: The principles of managing information
· The organization: How your information is managed today
· Definitions: Understanding what the information terms mean
· Document control and records management: Similarities and differences
· Your organization
* Identifying its type
* Identifying its staff
* Identifying its information
· Defining information goals for the organization
* How to achieve information goals
Day 2: Document control & records management program development process
· Business case
* Defining the purpose
* What to include
* Objectives of the case
· Document Control specifics
· Records Management specifics
· Records review
* Identification of documents and records
* Critical information, documents and records
* Electronic and physical formats
* Storing records
Day 3: Characteristics of a document control and records management program
· File plans
* Challenges and problems
* Classification of records
· Retention and disposition
* Laws, regulations, standards and business requirements
* Developing a retention schedule
· Privacy and protection
· Business, historical and preservation archives
Updated on 26 July, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no eligibility requirements to attend this course.
CONVERTAS is a reliable advisory firm, helping organizations develop their activities to align with their objectives adopting the best practices.
Our trainings and workshops cover all areas of business including Management,Soft Skills and Human Resourses Management, Marketing and Sales, Accounting and Finance, Procurement and Logistics, targeting organizations, managers and employees. Whether in-house or public, trainings are organized with the highest qualified trainers.
Our methodology relies more on the use of audio-visual impact which is more effective than the lecture style. Presentations, videos and simulations methods have proven to be very effective for people to remember.
Moreover, doing and teaching are the best vehicles for learning and remembering. This includes involving the trainee in the teaching process by interacting, through completing worksheets and inciting to explain and present what is acquired.
ISO Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.