- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 14 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Understand the concept and importance of economic indicators in making credit decisions on the Bank's level of economic and decision-making process at the state level in addition to the analysis of these indicators.
- Definition of the economy.
- The importance of the economy.
- What are the economic indicators / types of economic indicators.
- Macroeconomic indicators.
- The economic cycle.
- The three pillars of the overall economy: growth, unemployment and inflation.
- Interest rates, inflation rate and its impact on the market.
- Recession and inflation and financial crises.
- Economic policy.
- Fiscal policy.
- Monetary policy.
- The employment of economic indicators.
- Economic analysis of economic indicators.
- Economic forecasting.
- Banks do with macroeconomic indicators.
- Financial analysis and economic indicators.
- Credit Analysis and economic indicators.
- Practical situations.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses