- Random Signal Representation Random variable, probability density function, probability distribution function, ordinary and central moments, autocorrelation function, characteristic function, moment theorem
- Random Distributions Uniform, normal, lognormal, Rayleigh, chi-square, exponential, Laplace, Cauchy, Bernoulli, binomial and Poisson distribution
- Multidimensional Random Signals Multivariate distribution, conditional distribution, correlation coefficient, cross-correlation matrix, cross-covariance matrix, independent, uncorrelated and orthogonal random vectors ordinary moments, multivariate characteristic function, moment theorem, central limit theorem
- Stochastic Processes Sample function, Gaussian process, mean and autocorrelation function, cross-correlation function, independent, uncorrelated and orthogonal processes, power spectrum
- Noise White noise and coloured noise, thermal and shot noise
- Stationarity Strict and wide sense stationary signals
- System Theory for Stochastic Input Processes Memoryless, linear, time-invariant systems, transform methods, power spectrum
- Filtering of Random Signals Wiener filter
About German University in Cairo (GUC)
The German University in Cairo, GUC, is an Egyptian Private University founded by the presidential decree 27/2002, according to the law number 101/1992 and its executive regulations number 355/1996.
German university in Cairo/Deutsche Universität in Kairo has been established in 2002 in cooperation with the State Universities of Ulm and Stuttgart, under the patronage of the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education, the Ministry of Science, Research and Arts, State of Baden- Württemberg, Germany, and supported by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), the German Embassy in Cairo, the Arab/German Chamber of Industry and Commerce (AHK), the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Germany, The State University of Tübingen and The State University of Mannheim.
The German University in Cairo is an independent, non-profit oriented Egyptian private institution, managed by a consortium of Germans and Egyptians with the vision of building a leading center of excellence in teaching and research that will effectively contribute to the general welfare nationally and internationally and endeavour the scientific, technical, economic and cultural cooperation between Egypt and Germany.See all German University in Cairo (GUC) courses