The Oracle Subledger Accounting course teaches you about the rule-based accounting engine, toolset and repository that supports Oracle E-Business Suite modules. The course begins with an overview of Subledger Accounting key concepts and terminology.
- Create and modify the setup for subledger journal entries and application accounting definitions for Oracle subledger applications.
- Create journal entries and transfer them to General Ledger.
- Inquire and report on subledger journal entries.
- Understand how Oracle Subledger Accounting integrates with the Oracle eBusiness Suite applications.
- Understand the major features of Oracle Subledger Accounting.
- Use Accounting Methods Builder (AMB) to create and modify subledger journal line setups and application accounting definitions.
Course Objectives :
- Define journal line types and definitions
- Understand the process for building application accounting definitions
- Define account derivation rules
- Create copies of seeded definitions and customize them
- Create and transfer journal entries by using the Create Accounting program
- Transfer eligible journal entries to General Ledger by using the Transfer Journal Entries to General Ledger program
- Create subledger journal entries
- Use the Transaction and Accounting chart of accounts
- Define supporting references and perform inquiries on supporting reference balance
- Perform inquiries on General Ledger account balances, accounting events, journal entries, and journal entry lines based on multiple selection criteria
- View error information about accounting events and journal entries
- Set up and copy business flows
- Understand multiple accounting representations for reporting currencies and secondary ledgers
- Use the diagnostic framework to review the journal entries created by the Subledger Accounting program
- Define subledger accounting methods
- Understand the integration of Oracle Subledger Accounting with other Oracle eBusiness applications
Overview of Subledger Accounting
- What Is Subledger Accounting?
- Introduction to Subledger Accounting
- What Is a Subledger?
Create Accounting and Transfer Journal Entries to General Ledger
- Create Accounting Program Overview
- Draft Accounting and Online Accounting
- Straight-Through Accounting
- Transfer Journal Entries to GL Program Overview
- Transfer Journal Entries to General Ledger Program
- Accounting Events Inquiry Process
- Viewing Subledger Journal Entry Lines
- Subledger Journal Entry Lines Inquiry Process
- Drilldown from GL
Accounting Methods Builder (AMB)
- Accounting Methods Builder (AMB) Overview
- AMB Process
- Copy and Modify Functionality
- Transaction Chart of Accounts
- Accounting Chart of Accounts
- Application Accounting Definition
- Subledger Accounting Reports Overview
- Custom Parameters
- Journal Entries Report
- Subledger Period Close Exceptions Report
Creating Manual Subledger Journal Entries
- Subledger Journal Entries Overview
- Creating Subledger Journal Entries
- Reviewing and Completing Subledger Journal Entries
- Duplicating Subledger Journal Entries
- Custom Sources
- Business Flows
- Multiperiod Accounting
- Accrual Reversals
- Diagnostic Framework Overview
- Journal Entry Sequencing/li>
About Egabi Learn
egabi Learn is a Professional Authorized Training Services and solutions provider covering a wide range of technical and management specializations. In addition, egabi Learn provides Rollout services covering end-to-end implementation to facilitate the entire rollout process as Theyll as outsTheircing services. egabi Learn offers various advanced learning solutions provided by experienced partners.
Since its establishment in 2007, egabi Learn has demonstrated remarkable growth, and is considered as one of the leading training services providers across MEA Region.
egabi Learn has acquired an impressive client base encompassing top multinational companies and key regional businesses from a wide range of business sectors covering government, telecommunication, banking and private sector companies.See all Egabi Learn courses