In this course, participants learn how to set up and use R12.x Oracle Purchasing to manage the purchasing process. They learn how to create and manage items, suppliers, requisitions, purchase orders, request for quotations, quotations, and receipts. They also learn how to apply document security, routing and approval methods, as well as how to automate the order creation process.
- Create purchase requisitions
- Create standard, blanket and contract purchase documents
- Understand how to use the Auto-Create window, Create Releases program and the PO
- Create Documents Workflow process to automate document creation
- Create Standard, Express, Cascade receipts, Substitute receipts, Returns and Corrections
- Set up Pay on Receipt
- Define document approval and routing process
- Define document security and access levels
- Understand the Period Close process for Purchasing
- Understand Purchasing administration
- Describe how the Purchasing process fits into the Procure to Pay lifecycle
- Define and maintain suppliers
- Use the Professional Buyer's Work-center
- Create request for quotations
- Set up and use an approved supplier list and sourcing rules
- Procure To Pay Lifecycle Overview
- Oracle Purchasing Overview
- Enterprise Structure – Locations, Organizations, and Items
- RFQs and Quotations
- Approved Supplier Lists and Sourcing Rules
- Purchase Orders
- Automatic Document Creation
- Professional Buyer’s Work Center
- Document Security, Routing and Approval
- Purchasing Accounting
- Setup Steps
- Purchasing Administration
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses