In this course, students learn about the basic order capture and order fulfillment flows that Oracle Order Management facilitates, and also learn how to perform setup steps, including transaction type, document sequence, order import, and hold setup, that enable these flows. Students learn how to perform the Oracle Inventory setup steps that support Oracle Order Management, including how to create subinventories, units of measure, and items. Students also learn how to perform required Oracle Receivables setup steps, including how to create customers, payment terms, and territories, and how to define credit checking. The course includes information about how to enable multiple organization access control (MOAC) specifically for Oracle Order Management. In addition, the course includes details about how to setup up basic Pricing and Shipping Execution functionality, and also provides details about price lists, modifiers, qualifiers, and shipping-related activities. The course includes practices that train students how to setup the functionality described in the class.
- Define item orderability rules
- Explain shipping flows within the order-to-cash lifecycle
- Set up and use shipping entities to perform shipping-related activities
- Set up multiple organization access control for Oracle Order Management
- Define subinventories, units of measure, and items
- Create available-to-promise rules
- Define customers, invoice information, and credit checking
- Explain tax-related setup steps
- Set up profile options and system parameters
- Set up processing constraints, defaulting rules, and transaction types
- Use scheduling and workflow
- Create and use price lists, modifiers, qualifiers, and price books
- Define holds
- Purge orders
- Manage exceptions
- Execute the order-to-cash lifecycle with different order types
- Overview of Oracle Order Management
- Multiple Organization Access Control Setup
- Oracle Inventory Setup for Oracle Order Management
- Oracle Receivables Setup for Oracle Order Management
- Oracle Order Management Setup Steps
- Holds, Order Purge, and Exception Management Setup
- Basic Pricing Setup
- Overview of Shipping Execution
- Shipping Execution Setup
- Order Entities and Order Flows
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses