- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
This course will be applicable for customers who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 or Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1. You'll focus on the features, functions and benefits of Oracle Inventory.
- Understand how to define material statuses
- Understand how to define and maintain a cycle count
- Create an ABC ranking of items to be used in cycle counting
- Understand the overall inventory process in Oracle Inventory
- Understand how to view on-hand quantities
- Understand the structure of an inventory organization in Oracle Inventory
- Understand how to perform inventory transactions using a mobile device
- Understand the planning and replenishment methods available in Oracle Inventory including min-max planning, reorder-point planning, replenishment counting, and Kanban replenishment
- Understand the role of an item-master organization
- Define items in Oracle Inventory
- Understand the concept of move orders
- Learn to implement locator, revision, serial, and lot control for items
- Perform inventory transactions such as subinventory transfer and interorganization transfer
- Set up shipping networks between inventory organizations and understand the significance of direct shipment and in transit shipment
- Understand how to create units of measure
- Understand how to create reservations
- Overview of Oracle Inventory
- Defining Inventory Organizations
- Units of Measure
- Defining and Maintaining Items
- Lot and Serial Control
- Transaction Setup
- Issuing and Transferring Material
- On-hand and Availability
- Material Status Control
- Inventory Replenishment
- Inventory Accuracy Fundamentals
- Table Information
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses