- Duration: 24 Hours
This curriculum covers system administration tasks in Oracle HRMS. You learn how to design your security processes to consider the different roles and responsibilities within your enterprise by looking at key design and implementation decisions. Within security, the curriculum covers all aspects of security profile definition, including assignment-level security, and also covers related processes and procedures, for example, menu and function security. The curriculum also includes information on extending your Oracle HRMS application to meet the particular requirements of your enterprise. By learning how to configure and customize your HRMS application, for example, by creating user tables, extra information types, and task flows, you can streamline your business processes and tailor them to the particular roles in your enterprise. The content in this course is relevant to both Oracle Applications 11i and Release 12 users.
- Design and implement security
- Run related security processes
- Create security profiles
- Use assignment-level security
- Extend the Oracle HRMS application
- Use the People Management Configurator
- Use task flows and Custom Form
- Configure functions and menus
- Create Extra Information Types and Special Information Types
- Describe common user profiles
- Create user tables
- Introduction to Security in Oracle HRMS
- Introduction to Extending Oracle HRMS
- Security in Oracle HRMS
- Function Security
- Security Profiles - Overview
- Restricting Access to People Using Security Profiles
- User Profiles
- Advanced Security Configuration
- Task Flows
- People Management Configurator
- Extending Oracle Applications
- Flexfields in Oracle HRMS
- Lookups and Alerts
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses