- Duration 16 Hours
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
This course offers an introduction to the functionality and use of Oracle HRMS Performance Management. Participants familiarize themselves with the application, and learn how to perform performance management tasks using the Oracle HRMS Performance Management functions. Participants learn to create competencies and worker competency profiles, and define competency requirements for the enterprise. Participants learn how to configure and conduct appraisals and assess competencies and objectives during an appraisal. They also learn how to establish a workforce performance management (WPM) system with the incorporation of the objectives library and performance management plans (PMP). Participants familiarize themselves with the PMP tasks that the application generates, to guide managers and workers through the performance management process.
- Create competencies and competency profiles
- Define competency requirements for business groups, organizations, and jobs
- Record worker qualifications
- Configure appraisals using appraisal and assessment templates and conduct appraisals
- Assess competencies and objectives during appraisals
- Create objectives in the Objectives Library
- Create performance management plans to manage workforce performance
- Use performance management tasks to set objectives and manage appraisals in a performance management plan
- Performance Management Overview
- Competency Profiles, Competency Requirements, and Qualifications
- Appraisal and Assessment Templates
- Performance Management Plans
- Performance Management Tasks
- Performance Management Administrator’s Tasks
- Performance Management Fundamentals Summary
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses