Oracle HRMS enables you to enter and track employees and contingent workers from the day they apply for a job to the day they leave your enterprise. Using Oracle HRMS you can hold, inquire, report, and keep track on a wide range of personal and employment information. This can include medical details, work schedules, preferred language for correspondence and personal contacts, as well as the basic details such as date of birth, employee number, and addresses. This course enables you to identify the different workers in your enterprise and introduces the different ways you can represent your workforce using Oracle HRMS.
- Recognize the different interfaces for which you can enter and maintain people information
- Recognize Self-Service HR capabilities
- Describe person types
- Identify components of the assignment
- Describe collective agreements
- Describe HRMS and HRMSi workforce reports
- Demonstrate how to manage assignments
- Demonstrate how to enter disability information
- Describe how to terminate a person
- Demonstrate how to transfer employees
- Demonstrate how to create people records
- Describe the key workforce concepts in Oracle HRMS
- Identify the different workers in your enterprise
- Understand how to represent your workforce using Oracle HRMS
- Overview of People Management
- Introduction to Recording People Information
- Set Up People Information
- Collective Agreements
- Entering People Information
- Entering Assignment Information
- Managing People
- Managing Schedules and Availability
- Employee Transfers and Secondments
- Reporting and Analyzing Workforce Inormation
- Tracking Tenure Information (U.S. Only)
- U.S. Government Reporting
- Reinstating or Rehiring
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses