- Duration: 24 Hours
This course offers a complete introduction to the implementation and use of Oracle Learning Management. Participants familiarize themselves with what decisions they must make before they implement, then learn how to perform implementation tasks such as setting up flexfields, content and conference servers, establishing catalog and content structures, and configuring options such as automatic wait listing and integrations with other applications. Participants learn how to administer all aspects of learning management, from catalog and content hierarchies to enrollments, resource allocation, and finance. They learn how to control instructor-led classes and enrollments through a system of class and enrollment statuses. To support the delivery of online learning, participants learn to manage a content hierarchy of learning objects, including imported objects adhering to recognized specifications, and to create question banks and online tests to assess learners' knowledge and skills. They also learn how OLM uses learner and instructor competencies as well as workflow notifications.
- Perform implementation tasks such as setting up flexfields, content, and conference servers
- Establish catalog and content structures
- Configure options such as automatic wait listing and integrations with other applications
- Administer all aspects of learning management, from catalog and content hierarchies to enrollments, resource allocation, and finance
- Control instructor-led classes and enrollments through a system of class and enrollment statuses
- Manage a content hierarchy of learning objects, including imported objects adhering to recognized specifications
- Create question banks and online tests to assess learners' knowledge and skills
- Access Oracle Learning Management as learners, instructors, and managers using the self-service interfaces
- Learning Management Overview
- Implementation I: Introduction and Flexfields
- Implementation II: Administration and Organizations
- Implementation III: Catalog and Content
- Implementation IV: Pricing and Finance
- Implementation V: Security and Integrated Applications
- Learning Paths and Learning Certifications
- Content Assembly
- Test BuildingImport and Export
- Pricing and Finance
- Self-Service Interfaces
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses